Thank you for taking your time for the interview.
1) But first I would like you to briefly introduce yourself.
my name is Mrs Funke Abeshinbioke
am from Nigeria but live in Uk
I worked in.Dorothy perkins as a concession manager in.d shoe department for few years at the Ealing Broadway branch where I gained so much experience
2) how did you come up with this idea
The idea of having my brand came up as a result of wanting to do my own business after I left paid work have always have passion for business because my mum is a business woman I was trained and brought up with business therefore I decided I want to have my own business I started in UK in 1993 by going to Spain to make and buy shoes open shop in UK later closed due to bad management selling in credit until later God made ways for me I started partnership /franchise/agent with big brands like Calvin Klein ,Givenchy ,Rosi Moda, Valentino, ROCCOBARROCCO , Cerritti 1881, authorized me to sell their handbags while on this project selling for them there was a day I ordered from Givenchy and at the bottom of the invoice giving to me as an.agent they stated where goods comes from .however this gives me insight of hey u can promote ur own brand instead of promoting other brands, all these designers started from somewhere therefore I can do it as well Also when I started making shoes I go for big brands name but I realise my brand sells more and quicker than the brands am promoting, I started by forming my own brand logo and I realise anything with my names and designs sells more than all this big brands am promoting that was how I started fully on my brand because of my passion for shoes I get inspiration from dreams at times on my designs at times but I believe am born with it but some people could be made as well, not all designer are born with it some could be made thorough passion or training I have started with handbags now handbags was launched last year but we are starting to introduce that to the public now it's real phyton leather
3) how long have u been in the business
What is your market?
Are you targeting African only or are u looking for crossing over to a worldwide market
4) can you describe your typical working day as fashion designer?
5) what are your products? Can you list them for potentiel customer
6) are you active in social media? how do you advertise your products? Do you have Instagram, YouTube account or Facebook ? How many followers do you have?
7) are you planning on wider in Africa market or expend your products to Africa or only Nigeria?
9) what are your favourite designers if you have any?